Thursday, February 4, 2010

When you are true to yourself

When you are true to yourself you have nothing to worry about.There are lots of things or persons in your life that may try and bring you down but have a strong faith in God.This will be tried and tested I have been living awhile now and the faith is what keeps me keeping on .The persons whom you think should be encouraging seems the ones that are pulling you down.

Here is the solutions that I have found just avoid no arguments just avoid fill there space with something much more fun and inspiring ,allways maintain a level for your self it will be your santuary,further try and provide a space in your place to have where you take time and mediate on the word of God and have it filled with pictures of the future past and present them before the Lord.

Pray has been an essential part of my life I look for the guidance of the lord every morning and evening it begins with pray and ends with.Life is so fragile each moment should be treasure.
I had such a great sleep recently when I awoke it was like instantaneuos, woooh like and death in the twinkling of an eye .I encourage to live this day to the very fullest.

May his peace be with you may his light guide you.
Rashad Amahad prays for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment