Tuesday, January 26, 2010

You are destine for greatness

It is a everyday experience,in all things give thanks in all things yes in every situation because Gods is working it out for you .I am reminded of this daily, pray is an important factor in this it is like the glue .I am always asking for Guidance sometimes where I am lead I don't get it but later on I just went there to get one thing that I need for what I may need months later I have recieved gifts that I had no use for and gave it to people that needed it, It is like perfect.You must know that we are all on a course we go high depending on how much more we seek .I let my self go and hold on to the arms of God he leads me beside still water he restores my soul surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall reside in the house of the lord.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment