Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Passion

What are you passionate about ? this activity that you feel great doing no matter what it is where ever it is , it may be a food for you but for me it is writing about the empowerment of my people, I love to talk about it and I continue to write about it more than ever these days we are a dieing people and we need to save ourselves.I am passionate about the Bahamas, I am looked at in certain quarters as a junky of sorts but to me that is fine once I get the to write and inform others of the plight of my people and exactly where we need to be and what is needed for us to grow.I certainly like to be in the company of like minded Bahamians for the common good of all in my commonwealth.

I am also passionate about the reading of the children and the need for all persons out here in the Bahamas to get out and read we need more libararies.

I am daily seeking to be able to read more write more and speak more about this beloved Bahamas.God bless the Bahamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment