Monday, December 28, 2009

The time spent with my family.

www.tigweb.org At this time of the year I think people enjoy spending time with family and friends I certainly think it is the best thing in the world whe you can enjoy a time of fellowship and laughing and love.I had the most relaxing christmas day first I had breakfast and went to the beach enjoy the waters at paradise Island I had to literally pull myself away to attend the family function,when I got there I immediately asked what was the entertainment sheduled for the night,I asked my aunt who says she is a biddie I SAY GIDDY she usually is very entertaining she seemed a little tire so I started I remember parties as a child where there will be danceing and laughing the adults all will be danceing and I did something this year that was different I became the entertainment I was not very good but I had the grandest time the children and I dance and I challenged my little cousins to a dance off They won of course and I said I would take the crown next year ,
In all of this I had a great time forgetting about the politics of life and enjoying them laugh at me ,I think it will be much better for me next time ,Family is something given to us by God we must take the time to cherish them.Each one has a special meaning to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment