Sunday, December 6, 2009

I have a responsibility.

To ensure that when my brothers and sisters cry I can help them.I have a responsibility to be my brothers keeper to show love where ever I go to take care of the widows and the orphans.Who will stand in the gap my brothers and sisters? It is you and I who are able bodied we are blessed so that we could be a blessing to those that are less fortunate.

I must think about my Community,I should show my children the way I must live peacable among my fellow men.
I encourage you to do the same we must do it every chance we get I should show love unconditionally.

I have an obligation to be Kind I became rich when someone became kind and know that I am rich I must be kind.I was form and the author and finisher of my faith he knew exactly what he sent me to do I NO LONGER do my will but his will.

I want his kingdom to come but his will must be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Rashad Amahad I am a man with a message
So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment