Monday, November 16, 2009

I got up with this on my mind

When I get up everyday especially when it is very early I go through my ritual of reading the bible and meditating on the word.I do some reflection as well as projections for the upcoming day.Today I look at the psalms and I read about the way we should come into his presence, we need to come into the presence of God with singing and praises enter his courts with thanksgiving,I thought about that for a moment and it became clearer to .I really have to focus on that today.This way god is always close to me and I to him.

I truly thank god for this time of renewal I am on this vacation and I am not skiing or sight seeing and I feel like I am missing out on something.I guess God wants me to focus more on him and I want to but sometimes he wants you to be completely still.We are so used to going and going we oftern fail to just be still and here from the voice of God this has to be practise and you know this is the right thing to do after all these are just things at the end of the day.

So when you have the time just get closer to god and ask for his will in your life you can do like I do or it cfould be a lunch time.Have a great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment