Monday, January 11, 2010

Blessing

It is so delightful to wake up in the morning to a nice breakfast these simple pleasures alot seem to take for granted.Boiled eggs toast with guava jam and coffee with orange juice and don't forget the water.The next best thing would have been to have it watching the sun rise.90% aint bad Ohh I thank God for his mercy and his blessing.The simple pleasures of life, I think alot of people take these for granted.As I drove in to town we played a little game of counting our blessing one by one and guess what I was certainly grateful for what the lord has done.I pray for the Bahamas and for all those families that are effected by the terrible crimes that has been committed to their love ones.We must have a national consicousness in relation to have a significant reduction of against crime persons.

I call out to all of you let us pray for the peace in the land and the peace in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment