Friday, January 8, 2010

Gods love,self love, love for our neighbhors.

We have a responsibility as Bahamians to serve one and the other with love and respect,I have noticed for years the way we treat the Bahamian vs the tourist I guess we have inherited this through the years.I think that we should do better in the way we educate the children they will ultimatly be the ones to move us forward as seniors in our nations future.

Friends We MUST PRAY even more so that our country be ran by men and women of high morals and principles looking out for the future of our children.

I urge all of you to pray because this really is the vehicle to gain the ear of God.I suggest that in all that you do pray and ask Gods guidance.Let his kingdom come and his will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment