Tuesday, January 12, 2010

In the face of adversity

In the face of adversity you have to rely on what it is that you have deep down inside to get you through there is always going to be a time of testing .Psalm 66 excerpt says and you have gone through the fire and the water and have come out in to a wealthy place.This gives me great comfort to know that at the end of this dark tunnel there is a light and that light is not a freight train.Today may be a moment where you just need to step back and re-acess the situation that you are going through I want to encourage you, you are going through.

I want you to know that you are not alone;I remember that statement seeming almost laughable one time ago but it is true in many senses of the word.If you call out to your God and pray and believe that what you pray for he will provide then you are not alone because God is working it out for you many times in my life I remember I thought That I was not going to make it through but his grace is sufficent .Once you know who you are no matter what you are going through you would know that it shall soon pass,think about all the things in life it passed it had nothing to do with you it is the nautre of things.Things pass I remember when I was thirteen wondering what it would be like when I was 26yrs and I have passed it and I could not imagine what the trails and tribulations I would a have gone through but through them all I did.Today the peace of the lord keeps me in the midst of any storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment