Friday, November 6, 2009

Do you feel the breeze.?

OHH how good it feels I always prefer to be in a snow filled area at this time of the year to my many friends you will understand being next to the fire place with family members and friends is wonderful.The best thing in the world to me is edntertaining family around christmas the conversations the walks in the park ummmmmmmmmmm it is terrific.I spent two winter holidays last year I went to Colorado at a ski lodge if I have to sell furniture to doit this year trust me It shall be done there is nothing like skiing all day then coming back to the cabin to cook and chill.

All that to say this weather is great I feel like a bird the way I like to travel is by motorcycle this just doubles my fun.
Next year I will introduce my travel club we will be goin to Italy or Spain .Hey I just had to blogg about the great feeling the breeze brings .Have a great nite if you are fortunate to have the significant other pop a nice glass of red and love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment