Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Source is the Spirit of the Most High God

I look unto the hill from whence come my strenght? my strenght cometh from the lord.I have this feeling like I am tired and I don;t like it is like I can't rest,I have to be moving I am on a little vaction and i can't get use to the idea.Strange right I feel weary but still do not want to take the time to rest,betwixt and between.I love the night and it seems like Nassau after 9pm is dead unless you are into clubs and bars which I am not.I told a friend I need a night job I love the night.Do kind of understand what I am feeling it is weird.
Man I need a vacation where I just have to let go of everything I want to be moving around I feel if I just lay in my bed I am being lazy.
I am really in this fasting zone right now I am weak and very much still strong,I guess it is call spiritual rejuvenation? I don't know wish I could go to New York or some where it is snowing right now,I have this longing around this time of the year.Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment