Saturday, November 7, 2009

let go and let God

Greeting ladies and Gentleman hope the day is going well with you, Got up this morning, read the book of psalms and said my prayers and lounged for a while my chill time is so important.I like to reflect on the pass day and slowly move into the day this usaully starts poping around ten in the morining.I had the urge to go to a meeting I woke up with this friend on my mind it is rear I really think about thinks that I have to do and really get into the thinking of these meeting .When I looked at the clock woow I had about 10 minutes to be there on time I was late I don't like to be late.

These meeting I really feel I have an obligation to chair the meeting because I hate to be in any meeting and they are not chairing it right,so any way I get to the meeting and the chairman is cool so the guy I was thinking about was there i was so glad,it is like you have a message to deliver and the person is right there to receive it.

The topic for the meeting was Let go and let God people share about the topic in relation to there live and man it really is good . We live our lives like we are the only stars in the show and when you think that you are really behind the eight ball.

So it was like everybody was going through stuff with there signifacant others or people at the job on a saturday morning .I am like people carry around a lot of stuff.
So I let go and let god we want things the way we want it and realize that we are not the star of the show ,so I start to share and I SUGGEST that hey we arwe not fighting against the carnal but rather spirits from high and low place that come through these people and we are like to take this stuff personal.I liken life to the movie the matrix we are here for a purpose each and every one alot don't know the process the position or the mission so we are confused.There are so many people walking around in this wilderness it is amazing.

We are here to forfill the work of the lord those of us who in his perfect will .Let his will be done on earth as it is in heaven.Any way after the meeting my boy comes up and says glad you made that is exactly what I needed to hear. I call me buddy and told him look I have something for you and gave him the information,I did my job and I was out to the other meeting .

Life is exciting you never know what you are going to hear see or say however if you know your purpose then you will be given your assignment the message will come because all of your experience was not really for you but for others that are travelling along the part you are.

Many times and this is based on human nature we try to control when we are to submit and follow the direction of the holy spirit .Think with me for a minute what prompt me to write what prompted you to read this information is necessary for you and for me to be able to write this what I love to do and this is what you need just for this moment in time just the clarity you need .If you were to ask me a year ago I would not be able to tell you man this is so tight.We just don't know an I guess we are not suppose to.

Rashad Amahad
Be on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment