Sunday, November 8, 2009

Forgive yourself for the Past........

Have faith for the future and have action for the present.This is a great day ladies and gentlemen something happen to me today when I visited a friend who is in a wheel chair he seemed like he want to be heard so I listen for a while and I slowly said to myself imagine if that was me and I did and as I left the room a feeling came and I said that I have to cary the message that he could not.

I am slowly seeing myself in others and I am more humbled it is a great feeling the empathy needed to be more kind,I have to be more gentle with them.God is truly working it out I see it materializing every day.As I walk with God and ask his will for my life I know that is a selfless journey,I become my brothers keeper,I pray for my eniemies like I pray for my friends and I see the power of the almighty God working,.I encourage you my brothers and sisters to get to know the lord as your personal saviour your life will never be the same.

God can do for you what you can not do for yourself.Seek him while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment