Saturday, November 14, 2009

The INSPIRATION


What keep you moving when you feel like giving up it is the power of God as you draw near he will draw near to you.Everyday is brand new and we as a daily ritual should worship God in spirit an in truth .I am inspired by his holy spirit whom come through people sent to ourselves for the times that we are going through.We must go back to the first place where we mmet him remembering the the pomises of God for us and he is true to his convenant with us not by our works or deeds but for the fact he made a covenant to those who serve him.


God is true last night I look out of my window and truly looked out and said it did not matter if it were day or night I was the same person place nor thing made the different what I carry with me will always be.


Friends will come and go what remains the same is the true value of who you are.God is the same yesterday today and tommorrow he is omnipresent he is all knowing he changes not God is wisdom, principal,knowledge and love wrap up .

No comments:

Post a Comment