Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I AM IN LOVE

what a feeling..............
This feeling is so good sorry great,it make me crazy I can't stop I want more.I am sure those of you who are in love know exactly what I am speaking of .Know what I am doing is spreading it to everyone I could .I get up in the morning and I want to gravitate to the one I love and you know,what they feel the same way to.I know some of you are searching for the one inwhich you want to share your love with and I am sure you know there are not alot of people out here that don't qualify for the love in which you have to share.I used to have the same problem until I let go and let God.For me the supreme love of all is Gods LOVE he demonstrated to me that no matter what he was there for me.I messed up so many times.
God still took me back.I used to cheat on him everyday he was still patient, sometimes I would run away for months,sometimes I looked for other people to give the love he was suppose to.And every time I was disappointment. Friends I stopped one day and said I surrended everything every situation over to my loving father,and I want you to know sometimes I felt that he does not answer when I call but now I am patient with him as he was with me and it is like he was preparing me for this moment until I got the feeling like no matter what I would serve him with my love .This is a very humbling experience.God still is here for me and certainly for you and now that I'm wrapped up in his love,I have to tell you my friends about this feeling.Please don't waste your time seeking it in others they will trip you up for everytime,but feel the love that you know that is inside of you and then share inspite of everyone has to give his wn account.I hope when I comes to your balance says zero all given out.
Spread the love That all I am doing today just spreading the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment