Sunday, November 8, 2009

Saturday Night Live

I waking up thanking the lord for the night before had a really good time last night Went to Mr.Jackson Birthday party on the beach it was breezy the waves rushing the white sand was of the chains.Hanging out with (my)his girl from New Jersey was even better hey we had fun met a black american man who was having a ball, he said man I feel like I am home coming fromDakota it is sucha blessing to see so many black people in one place it is like heaven.I was happy just on hearing that and could relate after being a way from home for any period for time.

I enjoy watching people have a great time the breeze was very hi last night the feeling was sublime man I love the ocean and that seen was terrific.The next time I plan to have a party is has to be on the beach with this huge bonfire that was the only thing missing and perhaps that walk down the beach with that special girl,wish you guys were there,I had a great time to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment